Cookies – what it is and how it works
Google Tag Manager
What’s stored: Navigation and certain actions on the website (e.x. «Add to cart» on an ecommerce site). The information is anonymized, and no personally identifiable information is stored.
Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool used to measure and record the effectiveness of Facebook advertising. This information is used to:
- Ensure that the right ad is displayed to the right user
- Build ad audiences
- Enable further Facebook ad tools
What’s stored: Which ads the user has been exposed to on Facebook, which sites the user has visited and successful conversions (made an order, submitted a contact form, etc.).
Hotjar records the user’s interactions on the website to help us understand how visitors experience the site. The Hotjar-script is a websocket connection that sends the following information to the Hotjar servers:
- Changes in the HTML code
- Mouse movements and clicks
- Scrolling information
- Keyboard inputs for white-listed events (i.e. non-identifiable inputs)
- Statistics on viewport size, browser type, country of origin, etc.
Each tracked event is stored in Hotjar’s cloud database and is timestamped. This enables the sequential playback of the session’s events. No personally identifiable information is collected or stored.
Tracking pixels are used to track conversions and to provide a tailored ad experience. No personally identifiable information is collected or stored.
Matomo is an analytics tool used to measure traffic and usage patterns on the website.
Collection of information
Services collect information through form(s) on the website. Submitting personal information through these forms is optional. If you choose not to do so, we may be prevented from providing you certain services/products.
Examples of forms:
- Contact forms
- Request forms for accessing a product or service
- Ecommerce forms for ordering a product or service
- Registration forms for webinars, courses or seminars
- Registration forms for subscriptions to newsletters or blogs
Purpose of the information collected:
- To provide the user with access to products or services
- To provide the user with relevant information
- To collect contact information for follow-ups
By default, most browsers are configured to accept cookies. You can easily delete or reject these by following the instructions specific to your browser. You can find these instructions under the «Help» section of your browser’s settings. Be aware that restricting the usage of cookies may adversely affect your browsing experience.
Cookie removal instructions: